How can your school start a One School. One Hope. (OSOH) program?
We would love to help you create a culture of giving in your school or district through our One School. One Hope. program.
We’re here to share our resources and expertise.
When you participate, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Guides and resources to plan your One School, One Hope program.
- Resource packets including…
- Partnership timelines
- Letter template to be sent home to parents
- Fundraising schedules
- Suggested activities
- Assembly ideas and scripts
- Support and assistance from accessible and energetic One School. One Hope. personnel
Here is all you need to do…
Contact One School. One Hope. Director, Celeste Bundy, to decide on which Partner Site and school best fits your outreach project intentions.
One School. One Hope. supports students in the following countries:
Ecuador / Haiti / Rwanda / Kenya / Costa Rica
Before you begin your Outreach project…
- Decide who will be the contact person for One School. One Hope. at your school.
- Recruit a team of teachers/staff who are passionate about giving back.
- Select a Partner Site
- Once a Partner Site is selected, you will be connected to the Site Coordinator to learn more about their work at your Partner Site.
- Create a goal for fundraising and budget.
- Decide on fundraising methods and timeline. Fundraising suggestions can be found here.
- Set up a OSOH project account with your school’s bookkeeper and district office accountant for fundraising deposits and checks.
- Involve a student group such as the Beta Club or Student Council to sponsor the outreach project.
- Get the word out!
- Parent newsletter
- Emails to the faculty and staff as well as students’ families
- Social media (i.e. school Facebook/Twitter site)
- PTO meeting
- School sign/bulletin board
You’ll receive an introductory packet which will help explain One School. One Hope. in more detail. It will also contain resources that will help you showcase One School. One Hope. to your colleagues in your school. Digest the material in the packet, then write or call us with any questions. We can help tailor the program to suit your needs, provide resources, tips and guides to help explain the program to teachers, students and parents, and share more ideas specific to your Partner Site.
Just in case, you can also send any questions or an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org